Saturday, March 20, 2010

Dingleberry



Today was fabulous day! After eating a whole can of food, my dad and I went to the river to meet my mom. I think it was really nice out because I saw a bunch of other dogs and people. I really enjoyed looking at the water in the river, but I don't like to go inside. Some of the other stupid dogs like to swim, but I would rather eat and sit in the sun. Why would anybody want to get cold and wet? I just hate the water! The funnest part of today was hanging out with my dad. He's the best in the world. When we got home he fed me my favorite canned food, topped with 3 mini bone treats. Sometimes I'm really "a good girl" and I don't even know it!
Sniffs, licks, farts, squishes.
Oh, I also had a dingle berry and everybody laughed. I guess they are funny....

No comments:

Post a Comment