Thursday, April 8, 2010

Wrinkles of Love


Hi, these are my friends. Harrison is the handsome cream Frenchie, and Olivia is the English Bulldog. Harrison and I bite each other's faces, snort and drool on each other, roll around the dirty street, lick the icing on the sidewalk from someone's Magnolia cupcake, and have the time of our lives together. Olivia is always too tired and she just hangs.
Frankly, I think Harrison is the most beautiful dog on the block. He's so cute!!!!! I think I'm in love.

4 comments:

  1. the blog is almost too adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alia, I only have eyes and giant ears for you. I hope I run into you on the street soon so I can roll up side down and bit your precious cheeks.

    Love,
    Harrison

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alia, I'm not tired I'm just saving all my attention for my boyfriend Harry. Maybe if you would lick and nibble my ears the next time we see each other, I would frolic and snort with you too!!

    Love,
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Guys!
    Thanks for responding to my blog!
    Harrison, I miss your snorts. I still haven't met a Frenchie so handsome as you.
    Olivia, you're so pretty!!! I cant wait to play with you! Let's have a girls day out! Farts, snorts, and licks.
    Love
    Alaia

    ReplyDelete